Echocardiogram and EKG Screening
Each year, we sponsor heart screenings for children that participate in youth sports. Gable Heart Beats strives to screen 400-500 athletes each year and has partnered with the following organizations to coordinate free screenings
- Pleasanton RAGE (girls soccer)
- Pleasanton Ballistic (boy’s soccer)
- CCOP (Catholic Community of Pleasanton) CYO Basketball (boys and girls basketball)
- Tri Valley Basketball Club in San Ramon, CA
- St. Ignatius High School
If you are interested in working with Gable Heart Beats to obtain free screening for your local youth sports organization, please contact us by email at gableheartbeatsfoundation@gmai
We conduct screenings in partnership with Heartfelt Cardiac Screenings. Each screening costs approximately $100. If you would like to support our screening efforts by making a tax deductible donation, please donate here.
AED Placement for athletic fields, gyms, and communities
Each year, we donate AED’s (Automated External Debrillators) to facilities – especially those that serve children – that do not have one. In the event of an unforeseen heart episode, the presence of a AED can save a life.
If you are interested in receiving an AED for your facility, please complete an application.
Below is a list of organizations we have donated AED’s to.
- Ken Mercer Sports Park (2 AED’s) for the City of Pleasanton, CA
- Patelco Field for the City of Pleasanton, CA
- Village High School in Pleasanton, CA
- Walnut Grove Elementary School in Pleasanton, CA
- Stanbridge Academy in San Mateo, CA.
- Ocean Shores Elementary in Pacifica, CA.
- Tahoe Truckee High School in Truckee, CA
- San Ramon Valley High School (2 AEDs) in Danville, CA
- Oakland Charter Academy in Oakland, CA
- De La Salle Academy in Concord, CA
- Alisal Elementary in Pleasanton, CA
- Fairlands Elementary in Pleasanton, CA
- Lydiksen Elementary in Pleasanton, CA
- Foothill High School in Pleasanton, CA
- Amador High School in Pleasanton, CA